Bellatrix is the first daughter of Daeva and her husband. Sometime, when she and her twin sister, Mercy were four, Daeva made their father disappear. She was given the most gifts from her mom. Daeva taught Bellatrix witchcraft when she turned fourteen and helped remove her twin, Mercy from their home when she refused to hurt anyone.
Bellatrix remained with her mother and helped her obtaining children for the magic potion that gives them long life and youth. Bellatrix worked as a waitress and after work, she would wait in an alley, then abduct any child that was passing. Her estranged twin, Mercy, would sometimes protect the children with little charms, infused with a protection spell and that angers Bellatrix to no end.
Bellatrix is into modeling and uses her magic to charm cute boys that she meets on the street. However, if they do not meet her expectations, she dumps them and prevent them from having dates.
- Bellatrix's mother. Daeva expects absolute obedience from her daughters and Bellatrix respects it.
- Bellatrix's estranged twin. She never got along with her twin when she lived in the house.
- Bellarix's cousin. Both of them are close and cause harm to others.
- Her mother's right-hand lady. Bellatrix treats Nazreen as a maid in their home, instead of an equal. Sometimes Nazreen would shut her up by filling Bellatrix's room with various black flowers, causing her to sneeze due to her allergies.
- Her mother's partner. She doesn't like him, because he doesn't give her any presents and he thinks that she is a big baby.
- One of Symphony Celeste's brothers. Bellatrix wanted to have him as a boy toy and have fun with him. However, Sirius, his siblings, and his friends, especially his love, Lupita, will not allow it. After many failed attempts to capture Sirius, she has given up on him.
- Bellatrix is Latin for "female warrior."
- Bellatrix is allergic to pollen and tomatoes.