My name is Jack Frost, and I'm a guardian. How do I know that? Because the moon told me so. So If the moon tells you something...Believe it.
Jack Frost is role-played by nobody.
About himEditJackson Overland "Jack" Frost is the main protagonist and an immortal supernatural being much like the Guardians. Unlike the others, however, he is a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As the manifestation of winter, Jack Frost is capable of manipulating ice and snow. He is the spirit of mischief and chaos personified, but when he discovers the purpose behind his powers, he will become a true Guardian, representing "Fun."
Jack Frost is a mischievous teenage hellion who has no interest in being bound by rules or obligations, and rather instead favors spreading his winter magic for the sake of the personal amusement of himself and children. Despite these traits, Jack is also gentle and generous. The source of Jack's anti-social behavior towards the Guardians and refusal to adhere to rules was mostly because of his frustration with the Man in the Moon never answering his questions about who he was or why he was created, and also because no human, child or adult, was able to see him for centuries for no one had believed in him. But as Jack spends time in the Guardians' company, each individual would have an effect on him that would change him from a mischief-making winter spirit to a full-fledged Guardian in his own right, as well a hero. It was his refusal to give up in the face of overwhelming odds that enabled him to help one child, Jamie Bennett, who keeps his beliefs in all of the Guardians as well as finally being able to see and believe in Jack Frost. Jack's desire to protect Jamie, as he once did his sister, helped him realize his center; Fun. Jack proudly accepted the duties and responsibilities as the Guardian of Fun. His purpose, is to spread the feelings of fun, joy, and happiness to bolster the faith children have in the Guardians. Even before he officially became a Guardian, Jack displayed some pride in what he does, particularly the Snow Days he makes for children to have fun.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Jack is both the Guardian of Fun and the Spirit of Winter, surprisingly powerful and a cunning trickster. It's his job to make children have fun, while bringing joy and fun times with Winter and snow days, thereby making them happy and bolstering their faith in the Guardians.
As the Spirit of Winter, Jack commands snow, ice, frost, and later learned he can unleash energy bolts of ice, and he can easily freeze things over/solid with a mere wave of his staff. Originally, Jack channeled his Winter Magic through his staff, mistaking it to be the source of his power, when really it was just a conduit. Jack can conjure ice, snow, and frost from his mere presence, as well as freezing winds, snowballs, snowflakes, etc. Jack can even manifest images from frosted window panes, freeze water by walking on it, and conjure indoor snowfall, and of course, being the spirit of winter, he is not bothered by the cold.
Jack is able to fly by riding the wind. He flies by floating like a snowflake, and propels himself with wind to fly faster.
Magic of FunEdit
As the Guardian of Fun, Jack can bewitch others with feelings of fun, joy, and laughter with his snowballs or even his snowflakes. This was first seen when he hit Cupcake with a snowball, quelling her anger, and helping her have fun and become friends with Jamie and the other kids.
Jack is a very skilled free runner and can quickly move across rooftops or even weave through traffic with uncanny speed and agility, as he safely directed Jamie on an epic sled-ride.
Jack has a magic staff with which he can control the elements of winter. Originally, he thought this staff was the source of his power, when really it was just a conduit for him to channel the magic of winter that had really been inside of him, seen when he repaired it through sheer force of will after Pitch snapped it in half.
- Guardian of the Environment. Jack and Lupita share a competitive streak and love to out-win each other. They share a sibling love and view each other as brother and sister.
- Guardian of Music. Symphony and Jack met through a friend named Val and they got together for three years and eventually got married. (In a role play between Skyebreeze and Valentin girl.)
Mary's brother and Guardian. Jack is mischievous and always tricked her and her friends, but he always made them laugh too and used to play hopscotch with Mary everyday before he died saving her. She misses him and thinks he was the best brother ever.
- His signature color is blue.
- His signature shape is a hexagon, like a snowflake.
- The legend of Jack Frost came from Norse mythology. His other names are Father Frost, Old Man Winter, and Jokul Frosti (Icicle Frost).
- He caused a blizzard in '68 on Easter Sunday, resulting in Bunnymund holding a long-lasting grudge against him.
Jack has tried multiple times to break in to North's workshop, but he couldn't get past the Yetis; most likely the yeti known as Phil since Jack knows his name.
- Jack was originally from early, early colonial times before he became a "Guardian."
- According to the Rise of the Guardians app, Jack likes the beach - but only to have fun freezing waves.
- Jack is the only Guardian to die before becoming a Guardian/Immortal. North, Bunnymund, Tooth, and Sandy were chosen by the Man in the Moon, but they never experienced death.However, he isn't the only Guardian to be resurrected, Sandy was killed by Pitch.
- Jack is the only character who doesn't remember his past after being chosen as an immortal.
- The character of Jack Frost has a striking resemblance to Nightlight one fact being they have similar personalities, both of them used a staff as weapon and they both have white hair. It is revealed that they are one and the same,  and .
- Interesting to note that Jack Frost has special connection with Jamie Bennett and that Jamie resembles somewhat Jack Frost's sister. It is possible that Jamie is a descendant of his sister which might be the reason Jack felt drawn to Jamie. When Peter Ramsey, the director of ROTG, was asked about this, he answered: "Who knows…! It could be possible… One of my regrets is that we didn’t have more screen time in the movie to flesh things out a bit more. Is there a bigger connection between Jamie and Jack? Yeah, that could be a definite possibility, that there’s some kind of lineage connection like that. It’s one of those movie mysteries."
- The pictures of Jack came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=jack+frost+rotg+movie&imgdii=_
- The moving pictures came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=jack+frost+rotg+movie+gif&imgdii=_
- The different types pictures came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=jack+frost++movie+&imgdii=_
- The fan art came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=jack+frost+rotg+fan+art&
- The video game pictures came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=jack+frost+rotg+video+game&imgdii=_
- Jack's pictures from the books came from https://www.google.si/search?q=guardians+of+childhood+north&biw=1680&bih=864&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=I5kFVY6eAsSvU7-NgPgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=guardians+of+childhood+jack+frost
- "Darkness. That's first thing I remember. It was dark, it was cold, and I was scared. But then... then I saw the Moon. It was so big, and it was so bright. It seemed to, chase the darkness away. And when it did... I wasn't scared anymore. Why I was there and what I was meant to do, that I've never known, and a part of me wonders if I ever will."
- (North, Bunny and Sandy are taking Jack to Tooth's palace) I told you I'm not going with you guys. There is no way I'm climbing into some rickety, old... sleigh. (sees North's impressive sleigh) Okay. One ride, but that's it.
- Oh, and this whole time I thought you were. If you're not a kangaroo... what are you?
- Bunnymund: [to Jack Frost] Hello, mate. Been a long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?
- Jack: You're not still mad about that, are ya?
Bunnymund: Yes, but this is about something else.
- "I thought the elves made the toys!
- "Afraid? I'm not afraid of you." (to Pitch)
- "My name is Jack Frost, and I'm a guardian. How do I know that? Because the moon told me so. So If the moon tells you something...Believe it.
The Big FourEdit
Jack Frost is one of the characters in a fan-made group: The Big Four (also known as Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons on sites such as Tumblr, DeviantArt, and YouTube). Jack Frost, Rapunzel, Hiccup and Merida have to save the world from the four villains: Pitch Black, Mother Gothel, Mord'ue, and the Red Death.