Krampus is role-played by Valentin girl.
History of his life Edit
Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts.
His eyes are fiendishly red and has long fingers. He is hairy, usually brown or black, and has the cloven hooves or feet, horns of a goat and has a long tail.
Krampus carries chains, thought to symbolize the binding of the Devil by the Christian Church. Sometimes Krampus appears with a sack or a basket strapped to his back.The information about his parents and his relatives is unknown, but some people in Austria say, that he was born as a devil, others say that his parents leave him because he was born in a goat-like-way. But one info that was told by a man, was seemly realistic. It is said that Krampus was a normal child of two not-so-good parents. They were swatting him with small branches or bundles of birch branches whenever he did something good or bad. As he grew up to be an 11th year old boy his parents shut him out from the house and never having seen him again. The boy became a thief in order to survive the cruel world, but when he becomes 13th years old, he died in the woods. But he regain his life back from the devil himself. He changed him into a monster with black fur all around him and gave him a pair of chains and a basket. From that moment, Krampus was born.
As Santa Claus has his made up toys, Krampus has also his own. But Krampus doesn't make the toys, but steals them from some children, he only gives them lives by a magical powder and they began to move, do as Krampus tells them and help him. His minions are:
Teddy bear Edit
The teddy bear seems just like the one kids love, fluffy, loving and soft to cuddle with. But he can see everything what kids do or say and teleports the picture to Krampus' hideout, where he watches through his snow globes. The teddy bear also has sharp teeth and claws when it wants to take one of the children.
All kinds of gadgets that can move around, smart out children in their own way and even make a plan how to take the children to Krampus.
Other toys Edit
He also takes other toys, like: dolls, flush toys, Jack-in-Box, robots, etc.
Powers and equipment Edit
Krampus does not like to fight, but if he gets blocked by someone that is guarding what he wants he only has to swing his arms to the person and he won't be able to stand up in a few hours.
His equipment are very known - the chain and the basket. He uses the chain to wrap or to catch a child that is running away. The chain is also magical, it can block any powers when the person is wrapped, also it can fly on it's own when the child or person is far away and still running and it can expand, as it can be in normal length.
The basket that he is carrying on his back has inside a bag filled with toys, because he does not want to carry two things at a time. He can also put many children in the basket as it is also magical and can teleport them or not (mostly on his will) to his underworld.
- (With his deep voice) Naughty.
- Krampus has his birthday on 5th December.
- He only lolls his pointy tongue out when he wants to.
- Krampus is the shadow of St. Nicholas.
- Some places were greatly affected by Austrian culture and some have other names for Krampus.
- Krampus does not talk or say much.
- When he leaves the children's house he places a card of his name on a place that everyone could see it.
- The toys or himself, brings the children into his lair.
- When the children learned their lessons and confess them with their pure hearts, he gives them a silver bell with his name on it as a reminder if the child would forget about him; and if he does, Krampus would have them as his slaves for eternity.
- When he was reborn, he could still remember everything that's been done to him.
- Some information about Krampus are from this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus and some are from the movie.
- Krampus's picture in the infobox is from here: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/fantasy-art/images/29435322/title/krampus-artwork-brom-photo
- Krampus pictures in the gallery came from:  and  and