This character or page contains information similar to another character or page. Mary Overland, Crystal Aurora Overland and Jill Melt are both all Jack's little sister. They are not and should not be mistaken for each other and arguments should not be over who "gets" the character or page. If one does however start, contact one of the Admins and we'll solve it. Thank you.
Mary has straight brown hair, reaching between her elbows and shoulders, bangs pushed to the right. Her eyes are a similar brown and she has a noticeable beauty mark under her right eye and pale skin. She wears a brown and red dress with white and brown diamond designs decorating the bottom. Unlike her brother, Jack Frost, she wears shoes (and in his memory, she wore ice skating shoes). She was also a true and spitting image of Jack Frost back when he was a human (considering that they were siblings).
Mary is sweet, nice and loving. She like's to play games and have fun (like hopscotch and skating). However, she can also be stubborn (like when she dragged Jack outside to go skating in his memories) and will stand up for what she believes in.
My brother. Jack is mischievous and ALWAYS tricks me and my friends! But he always makes me laugh and plays hopscotch with me everyday. He's the best brother ever!
My best friend. She helped me and introduced me to Emily. She's really protective and can sometimes be scary, but I still like her. I believe in Ember and trust her. I know she will protect me from The Boogeyman.
One of my friends, he's really nice and also protects me. He's like a big brother here.
The ancient of Peace and happiness, she always makes me feel happy.
Mother Nature aka Emily Jane. Ember introduced me to her and she brought me to the future to find Jack.
Val, my other best friend, she's the Guardian of Love and is super nice and protects me from The Boogeyman! She also gave me a necklace that's supposed to protect me! She kinda reminds me of Ember, but nicer and not as scary. I believe in her.
He's nice but can be scary like Ember sometimes...He's strong and can travel through time like Emily, I wonder what other powers he has...
He's known as 'Pitch Black' here. He always tells me to give up and stop looking for Jack and gives me nightmares. I don't like him and he scares me.
- "Jack, get down from there!"
- "Jack, I'm scared!"
- "No, we're not!"
- "Yes! You ALWAYS play tricks!"
- She appears in Jack Frost's memories. She was first seen talking to her mother, but then she turned away and ran after Jack. Then she was seen standing with two children (Sarah (Saraphina) and Edward) when she told Jack to get down from a tree branch that he was hanging from. Next, she was with Sarah and Edward again, and they were watching Jack make moose shadows. She was seen dragging her brother outside to skate as their mother told them to "Be careful." She was next seen standing on top of cracking ice, too scared to move. Jack told her they would have fun but she didn't believe him, thinking he was going to trick her. He promise she'd be fine and began a game of hopscotch with her, making her laugh. Then it was her turn, on the third step he hooked his staff around her waist and flung her across the ice to safety. They had a moment to laugh before he fell in and she stood up, reaching her hand out and yelling his name. She was mentioned after by Jack when he said "I had a family! I had a sister! I saved her!" and realizing that's why MIM chose him to be a Guardian. She also appears in the colonial scene talking to a man. Her voice could be heard calling for Jack after he returned Sophie back to her home in Burgess. Her voice led Jack to Pitch's Lair. Her last appearance was when Jamie told Jack he was scared, causing Jack to remember his sister, Mary, on the ice telling him she was scared, and thanks to the memory he realize what his center was.
- Mary resembles Jamie Bennett and Sophie Bennett, it's possible she's their ancestor.
- Baby Tooth has a similar beauty mark on the bottom of her right eye just as Mary does.
- Sophie Bennett and Mary have similar hairstyles, bangs pushed over their right eye.
- Pippa and Mary are voiced by the same voice actor. (Due to this, many fans began to claim this name for Mary.)
- Jack and her would play hopscotch every day.
- The pictures of Mary came from https://www.google.si/search?q=pitch+black+rotg&biw=834&bih=395&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CC4DVY-VPIv3UtrggNAJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=mary+overland+rotg&spell=1
- The fan art came from https://www.google.si/search?q=pitch+black+rotg&biw=834&bih=395&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CC4DVY-VPIv3UtrggNAJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=mary+overland+rotg+fan+art
- The moving pictures (gif) are from https://www.google.si/search?q=pitch+black+rotg&biw=834&bih=395&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CC4DVY-VPIv3UtrggNAJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=mary+overland+rotg+gif
Made by EmberEdit
These were made by Ember so please don't use them without her permission first.