Oh! They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!
Tooth is role-played by nobody.
About herEditToothiana is the Tooth Fairy. She collects children's baby teeth and leaves behind money. She is the Guardian of Memories. She guards all the teeth she collects in her castle in Southeast Asia.Tooth is a part human, part hummingbird hybrid. She has tan skin and violet eyes. Instead of hair, she has feathers that make a curved upward style. Instead of clothes, her entire body seems to be covered in mini feathers. Around her wrists and ankles there seem to be golden lines that appear to look like golden bracelets and golden anklets, as well as gold feathers on either side of her head for earrings. Tooth also has long, drapery feathers that start at her waist line and end at her knees. They give the appearance of a skirt or dress.
Tooth is a sweet, bubbly, elegant, daring, agile, graceful, charismatic, motherly, smart, and a fierce fighter of a Guardian. She adores the children of the world, cares very much for her fleet of mini-fairies, respects her friends, and is completely infatuated with Jack Frost. She loves what she does and does it with an unimaginable passion.She is devoted to her duties as the Guardian of Memories, knowing the significance of the memories of childhood contained within the teeth her fairies collect. As she told Jack, the fairies watch over the children and their memories, and when one needs to remember what's important, they help them.Tooth apparently stopped working on the field 440 years ago (give or take), instead entrusting the task to her MiniFairies and operating from her palace to oversee the teeth-collecting operations, sending fairies to certain locations of the globe every night.However, once the events of the movie force her and her fellow Guardians to collect the teeth themselves, Tooth remembers what she loved most about collecting teeth herself: seeing the kids. And she wonders why she ever stopped doing it. She deeply cares for the children of the world, and is heartbroken when they stop believing in her. She is close to all her fellow Guardians, Jack Frost and Sandy particularly, partly because like her, they have to work all the time.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Tooth has the ability to freely fly (wings), as well as hover in place without tiring out.
She is able to sword fight, and her wings, as seen in the movie, were used as blades to destroy Pitch's nightmares as she twisted herself like a tornado.
She is also able to speak every language and communicate with many different beings.
Tooth used to collect the teeth herself until she entrusted the task to her Mini-Fairies.
According to The Guardians of Childhood series, the Mini-Fairies are extensions of Tooth herself, that she can split herself into smaller copies, and she is mentally connected to all of them.
As Tooth is the Guardian of Memories, she appears to have an insight on the Memories of Childhood, as the teeth she and her fairies collect carry the most precious memories of childhood. As she said to Jack Frost, they watch over the children and their memories, and when someone needs to remember what's important, they bring those memories back to help them.
Tooth seems to sense whenever a child loses a tooth (and how they lost the tooth in question) and assigns fairies locations of where to collect the teeth.
To ensure children continue to believe in her, Tooth and her fairies leave behinds gifts (often coins) in exchange for the teeth.
Tooth can use her fleet of mini-fairies to attack. Also, in the novelization, it says that Tooth uses her wings to 'slice' through the Nightmare creatures. Her wings may serve as replacements for her swords.
- There is one mini fairy who always follows Tooth named Baby Tooth.
- Her signature color is pink/purple.
- She is the Guardian of Memories.
- She, Jack Frost, and The Sandman are the only Guardians who posses the ability to fly on their own.
- Her tail-feathers were designed to look like the drapery of a dress, giving her the appearance of a princess.
- In the books, she can communicate with her Mini Fairies via telepathy.
- In the Mini Fairy section of the art book, it says that "The Mini Fairies are infatuated with Jack." This is explained because Tooth is confirmed to have a small crush on Jack.
- She is the only female Guardian.
- If you look closely, you will see that there are rings of gold feather around her wrists and ankles, resembling bracelets and anklets.
- She is the only Guardian to only have one line in either of the trailers: "Wings up and take no prisoners!"
- She lives in a palace in Southeast Asia along with millions of Mini Fairies.
- The Mini Fairies job is to retrieve the baby teeth children put under their pillows, and replace them with a gift, and bring the teeth back to the palace to be stored.
- The teeth of children are collected by Tooth, who stores them in a puzzle box that only she, her fairies, and the child itself can open.
- Her wings can be used as weapons to slice through things, such as Pitch's Nightmare minions.
- When a child is lost, troubled, confused, or uncertain what to do next, Tooth returns the teeth to the person so they will remember the hopes and dreams of their childhood.
- Tooth's Palace is suspended high above clouds to protect it from intruders.
- Each marble tower in Tooth's Palace represents a different continent.
- Tooth's memory library keeps expanding as more teeth are stored over the generations.
- She can split into smaller copies of herself, which allows her to actually pull off tooth fairy duties nightly.
- A very important sequence of the story happens at Tooth Palace. When the Guardians arrive, they discover Pitch had taken all the memory teeth, as well as kidnapping the Mini Fairies. Tooth, who is a very strong mother-figure, begins to lose her feathers out of worry. They also encounter Pitch, commencing a battle that Tooth is a great part of. When he escapes, the Guardians begin to plan how to get the Mini Fairies and teeth back, but the palace begins to disintegrate around them.
- She can speak every language in the world.
- Tooth is older than the mountains, but younger than the wind.
- Tooth's feathers ruffle whenever she experiences strong emotion.
- Prior to Pitch kidnapping her fairies, Tooth hadn't been out to collect teeth for over 440 years.
- According to Patrick Hanenberger, the Tooth Fairy is not a “princess fairy" but a creature inspired by the mythological “kinnara", a bird human hybrid.
- The photos from Tooth and her fairys came from https://www.google.si/search?q=tooth+fairy+from+movies&biw=1680&bih=864&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=smnjVObIBsaxUZ2CgvgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=rotg+tooth+fairy+
- The moving pitures aka gif's came from https://www.google.si/search?q=tooth+fairy+from+movies&biw=1680&bih=864&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=smnjVObIBsaxUZ2CgvgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=rotg+tooth+fairy+gif
- The 'Different pictures' came from https://www.google.si/search?q=tooth+fairy+from+movies&biw=1680&bih=864&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=smnjVObIBsaxUZ2CgvgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=+tooth+fairy+from+movies
- The fan art pictures came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ
- The video game pictures came from https://www.google.si/search?q=rotg+tooth+fairy+fan+art&biw=1680&bih=864&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BO0CVfGdIYX1UJn7gpgL&ved=0CB0QsAQ#tbm=isch&q=rotg+tooth+fairy+video+game
- Tooth's pictures from the books came from https://www.google.si/search?q=guardians+of+childhood+north&biw=1680&bih=864&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=I5kFVY6eAsSvU7-NgPgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=guardians+of+childhood+toothiana
Guardians of ChildhoodEdit
Look in the History
- Wings up, ladies, and take no prisoners!
- Look at all the lovely little teeth, with bits of gum and blood on them!
- Don't forget to floss!
- Open up! Are they really as white as they say? Yes! Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow.
- "Jack, I don't think you quite understand what we do."
- "Each one of those lights is a child.
- (Jack, Bunny, North and Sandy show their respective bags of teeth) Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies! (The boys suddenly look shocked) You guys have been leaving gifts, right? (Sandy begins nodding, then thinks, and shakes his head. The boys all share looks of embarrassment)